Analytics & Solutions Manager
- Champlain College – Degree in Accounting & Finance
- University of Vermont, Grossman School of Business – Continued Education in Business Administration
- Vermont Association of Realtors® – Licensed Realtor
- Digital Forensic and Incident Response (DFIR) – Basic DFIR Training/Certification
- Splunk Certification – Fundamentals 1 Certification
- Previous Business Partner in a Vascular Ultrasound Practice
- Previous Business Owner focusing on Marketing and Interior Design
Previous involvement with Colorado Springs Down Syndrome Association, Susan G. Komen® Colorado, Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern Colorado, and the American Cancer Society.
Sue’s Words to Live By
“You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, “Oh crap, she’s up.”
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and Life Without Water by Marci Bolden.
I enjoy most genres of music – especially Country, Pop, Rock, Folk, Classical, Reggae, and Instrumental.
I love traveling the world whenever I can, hiking, reading, exploring and learning new things, and enjoying quality time with my family and friends.