Client Service Manager
- The Ohio State University College of Agriculture Business
- Notary Public for State of CO
- Tax preparer for 10 years at a CPA firm and H & R Block
- Prior CO HS Volleyball referee for 10 years
- Established and ran a store in downtown Wooster, Ohio with a partner, The Olde Village General Store
- 20+ years of client service and operations experience
Previous New-Born Hope Volunteer
For over 26 years I volunteered in my kids schools and was VP of the Parents Association and chaired several committees at The Colorado Springs School.
Lisa’s Words to Live By
“Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” — Ayn Rand.
- The Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell
- The Shack by William P. Young
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
I like all genres. I listen to country in my car and soft rock at work. I love most anything ‘80’s and if I had a favorite artist, it would probably be Elton John.
Spending time with my family and grandbabies. Travelling and experiencing new places all over the world as often as possible.
Hiking, tennis, biking, boating, most anything outdoors. I also enjoy knitting, drinking wine with friends and spending time at most any beach.